Personal thoughts on current events, cultural events, Israel, Judaism, Jewish/Israel innovations and life from a Jewish perspective - read into that what you may.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Returning to Blogging Once Again

It has been a long long time since I have written my blog. Ever since the uprooting of Jews from Gush Katif and the Northern Shomron my life has changed and I hardly have had time to breath! My life has turned into producing and promoting "Home Game" the movie all over the world. Add to that a full time job and a family and basically my life has been extremely hectic without the time to continue to write a blog.

Well now I feel I must write. There is so much to say and I must start somewhere.

So first I'll start with a little humor...

Reading the paper the other day I thought to myself that every country in the world should have a leader like Israel – not only does our Prime Minister Ehud Olmert know what his country wants but he knows what his country's enemy wants as well!!! Every country should have such a leader - Peace will be achieved in no time!

"Olmert: We don't want war, and neither does Syria"
PM makes secret trip to meet Abdullah in Jordan. Rice again postpones visit to Israel
HERB KEINON; Jerusalem Post; Jul 13, 2007; pg. 01


I continued reading the paper and found myself feeling so secure (sic) with the future of the Jewish people. It seems that Shimon Peres, the Israeli leader who back in 1996 upon losing the elections to Bibi Netanyahu said "The Jews won and the Israelis lost" is now in charge of plans to safeguard the future of the Jewish people. I'm so glad someone who does not care about the "Jews" is in charge of our future!

Peres to oversee draft of new proposals for safeguarding the Jewish future

HAVIV RETTIG; Jerusalem Post; Jul 13, 2007

The Israeli leadership never ceases to amaze me, however, what amazed me more is the utter ignorance and denial of the Jewish people who actually believe what our leaders say and continue to let them rule us through their perpetual lies and deceit.

The future of the Jewish people is up to us, the people!!! The Jewish and Israeli leadership will only make our future better when we - "the little people", "the nation" lead them in the direction we want to be led. Until that time, we will continue to run backwards under a leaderless leadership.

No comments: